Turnkey Branded Podcasts
We work with leading brands to create custom podcast series your community will choose, share and remember.
Podcasts have evolved into a premiere top-of-funnel marketing platform that can help you achieve a variety of objectives, including:
Build thought leadership in your industry
Improve internal & external branding and communications
Increase brand visibility
Shape your brand narrative
Full-Service Podcast Solution
Content Development and Production
Audience Growth and Development
Podcast Repair Shop
Improved Sound Design
Social media plan
Coaching your host
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Samples of Our Branded Podcasts
Let’s build something Amazing, get in touch with our world-class production team.
Content Development & Production
- Concepting, formatting, and scripting
- Music sourcing, mixing and licensing
- Host coaching sessions
- All guest interview coordination
- Virtual studio with microphones
- Vetting and securing host talent
- Custom microsite and transcripts
- Video and audio content clips from each show
- Audience growth and development services
- Cover art and branded marketing materials
- Engaging custom podcast clips to distribute across your social media.
- Custom content for websites, blogs, and newsletters.
- Create RSS Feed
- Distribute to major podcast apps Apple, Spotify, etc
- Secure Solution for Internal Podcasts
- Provide Microsite for direct download of your podcast
- Trackable SmartLinks
- Media Impressions
- Location-based data
- Device specification
- Listen thru-rate
Audience Growth & Development
- Ability to guarantee downloads from your targeted audience through our proprietary technology
- Transcripts and show notes for SEO
- Embeddable episode or podcast player
- Build audience and drive engagement through targeted media buys
- Devise and implement an SEO strategy to help gain maximum organic search results.
YouTube has become the go-to podcast player for many listeners.
- Create a custom YouTube Channel
- Produce 30-60 second video clips
- Publish a full-length video of each episode>