Trailers are commonly used throughout media industries to build awareness and excitement for a new production. While most podcasts already have trailers, they aren’t commonly used at scale to drive growth.
Early this year, our team had an idea to build a tool to help podcasters do just that.
In the following months, they went from ideation to building the product to testing, tweaking, and even more testing, resulting in a one-of-a-kind self-service ad platform made by podcasters, for podcasters.
While everyone on our team had a hand in this project at some point, we didn’t just do it alone. A diverse group of more than 70 agencies and independent podcasts jumped at the chance to test out Trailergram before last week’s official release. So, a huge, HUGE thank you to them.
Now, Trailergram® allows podcasters to showcase their trailer in display ads (with built-in audio players) across thousands of sites. Plus, those ad viewers and listeners can opt-in to receive web browser notifications about any future updates!
Thank you to our friends and publications who shared the news of Trailergram’s launch throughout the industry. The response has been incredible.
- PodPod – Amaze Media Labs introduces new advertising solution to drive growth for podcasters
- Inside Podcasting – nice write-up in the 10/19 newsletter
- Inside Radio – Amaze Media Labs Taps AI To Help Podcasters Find New Listeners.
- Podcast News Daily – Amaze Media Labs Taps AI To Help Podcasters Find New Listeners.
- Inside Audio Marketing – Amaze Media Labs Taps AI To Help Podcasters Find New Listeners.
- Podcasting Today (UK) – New podcast growth technology Trailergram launched
- PodNews – Press Release
- Sounds Profitable – Press Release
- IMDB – Press Release